Arzinger team has accompanied most ambitious development and investment projects involving international and Ukrainian public and private companies, financial institutions and funds in residential, commercial, infrastructure and industrial real estate projects. Our team provides legal support at all stages of the creation and operation of a property, in particular:
- Planning and architectural solutions
- Due diligence of assets
- Land and real estate acquisition
- Legal and tax structuring of the agreement
- Establishment of an SPV and JV structuring (including in other jurisdictions)
- Obtaining regulatory approvals (including merger clearances, etc.)
- Finance structuring and securing contractual obligations
- Application of FIDIC terms
- Property construction
- Property commissioning and title registration
- Negotiation of FM contracts (property operation and maintenance)
- Filling the property with tenants
- Structuring and negotiation of leases, SPAs, asset & share deals
- Real estate disputes
- Sale of property to an investor
We represent investors, funds, holding companies, embassies and sales offices, real estate developers, managers and advisers, financial institutions, FM companies, construction companies, retailers, insurance companies, title insurance companies, logistics companies, restaurant and hotel operators, various production companies, agricultural companies, developers and operators of conventional and alternative energy facilities.
Supported by our legal professionals, foreign and Ukrainian investors have implemented (both from scratch and based on existing facilities) dozens of industrial projects as well as commercial, office, hotel, residential and warehouse construction projects as well as transport and sports infrastructure, agriculture, energy and other infrastructure construction projects. Some of the projects implemented by Ukrainian and foreign developers were the first of their kind in Ukraine, and we are proud to have been involved in them.
Having our own offices in such important regional centers of Ukraine as Kyiv, Odesa and Lviv has helped us to establish reliable contacts with the main state and municipal authorities. This gives us a unique opportunity to represent our clients in their interaction with authorities at different levels.
Our team has extensive experience of working with foreign real estate assets: we have provided legal support to investors from CIS countries on legal and tax structuring of investments, acquisition and financing of major residential and commercial real estate projects in Austria, Spain, Cyprus, United Kingdom, Germany, the United States, and other countries.
Interaction with other Arzinger practices, such as corporate law, banking and finance, tax law, PPP and dispute resolution practices, helps us to take into account all aspects of our clients’ interests and thus find the best solutions possible.