- Advising on legal issues and developing strategies for the protection of intellectual property rights
- Representing clients in litigations related to infringements of intellectual property rights (trademarks, inventions (utility models), industrial designs, trade names, copyrights)
- Protecting intellectual property rights on the Internet, including copyright protection, domain name disputes, resolution of domain name disputes as an arbitrator under UDRP and UA-DRP procedures (World Intellectual Property Organization, Switzerland)
- Supporting the recognition process of trademarks well-known in Ukraine in administrative and judicial proceedings
- Developing strategies to combat counterfeiting and piracy
- Customs measures to counteract the import and export of counterfeit products
Intellectual Property Practice and TMT Partner at Arzinger, Attorney-at-law, UDRP and Dispute Resolution Arbitrator at ccTLD .UA under the UA-DRP procedure of the International WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center (Geneva, Switzerland).
Taras has over 19 years of experience in the field of intellectual property. His competence covers all aspects of IPR protection (litigation, protection from unfair competition, counterfeiting and piracy, alternative dispute resolution, IPR portfolio management, etc.) as well as e-commerce, data protection and legal support for clients in the fields of media, telecommunications, and technology.