Arzinger has been successfully working for agrarian sector clients for many years, both for global agribusiness leaders and for numerous Ukrainian companies.
Arzinger was among those who stood at the origins of agrarian business in Ukraine. Thus, we were involved in the largest M&A and financial transactions in the agricultural sector and accompanied the creation of infrastructure, which enabled Ukraine to take the leading position in the production of agrarian products in the global market.
We continue to support our customers by helping them improve production and corporate governance for even more rapid development.
One of the most important areas of our work in the agrarian sector is foreign investments. Our role is not limited to purely legal support. We rather become a business partner for clients to help them adapt to the local business environment, establish all processes, and avoid business risks in Ukraine.
Jointly with agrarian associations, we are actively involved in improving the Ukrainian legislation and harmonizing it with the EU norms to ensure the successful development of the agrarian sector in modern realities.
- Support of M&A transactions
- Support of foreign investments
- Support of infrastructure projects (construction and acquisition of elevators, port terminals, etc.)
- Support of financial transaction: bank and non-bank lending, trade and pre-export financing, capital market entry (IPO and bond issue)
- Tax planning for agribusiness
- Advising on antitrust law
- Agribusiness restructuring
- Dispute settlement in local courts and international arbitration
- Tax disputes
- Protection in criminal cases, including protection against raiding and fraud
- Advising on compliance issues
Agrogeneration, Luis Dreyfus Group, ADM, Glencore, Soufflet Group, Monsanto, Syngenta, Bunge Group, Cargill, Ukragrokom, Alfred C. Toepfer and others.