- Advised and developed IPR protection strategies;
- Negotiated agreements on IPR management, on the creation and use of IP rights, including in the IT field;
- Represented clients in court disputes related to IPR violations (trademarks, inventions (utility models), industrial designs, indication of the origin of goods, commercial names, copyrights);
- Protected intellectual property rights on the Internet, supported a domain dispute resolution process, resolved domain disputes as an arbitrator in the UDRP and URS procedures (National Arbitration Forum (Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA);
- Supported the process of recognition of trademarks as well-known in Ukraine in administrative and judicial procedures.
Head of Intellectual Property practice at Arzinger, patent attorney of Ukraine, arbitrator for domain disputes under the UDRP and URS procedures, National Arbitration Forum (Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA). She has more than 15 years of work experience in the field of intellectual property. Kateryna’s scope of competence covers all aspects of IPR protection (regulatory issues, support in court proceedings, alternative dispute resolution, unfair competition) as well as e-commerce, data protection and legal support for the technology, media and telecommunications industry.