This practice at Arzinger has been providing a wide range of services in the field of labor law since 2002, including support of complex issues in related industries with the involvement of other practices and industries.
Our clients are leading international and domestic companies in the fields of agribusiness, services, FMCG, life sciences & healthcare, automotive, energy, real estate & construction, banking & finance, insurance, information technology, advertising and media.
- support in complex compliance investigations
- structuring of cross-border labor relations
- conflict dismissals of top managers
- interaction with trade unions
- labor disputes involving trade unions
- development and support of the process of concluding a collective agreement, support in collective bargaining
- issues of bringing employees to disciplinary and material liability
- termination of employment relations
- development of schemes for non-typical forms of employment regulation (outstaffing, outsourcing, outbound work, internship abroad, etc.)
- support for employment of foreign citizens in Ukraine
- support of employment issues in reorganizing a business or changing essential conditions of work
- drafting employment documentation (labor contracts and agreements, internal labor and staff documentation)
- representation in court
- Due Diligence
- preparation for inspection visits and non-visiting inspections of labor inspectors
- workshops and seminars
Austria Juice GmbH, STADA Arzneimittel AG, Porsche (Porsche Holding), BNP Paribas (Ukrsibbank), Parexel, Caparol (DAW SE), Team Extension SA, Big Dutchman, Danone, MSD, Wienerberger AG, LR Global Holding, Nufarm, Covance Inc., CHS Inc., Aspo Plc./Telko, Calderys/Imerys, ADM Trading (Alfred C.Toepfer International), OSI International Holding GmbH, Avon Cosmetics Ukraine, Zeppelin International AG, Indigo Inc.