The Legal 500 EMEA recommends Arzinger
Reputable international ranking of law firms The Legal 500 EMEA recommends Arzinger's team in a number of practices in 2022.
This year Arzinger has become TOP-TIER firm in 6 practice areas:
Commercial, Corporate and M&A
- Leading individual – Anna Zorya, Partner
- Next Generation – Alesya Pavlynska, Counsel
- Leading individual – Timur Bondaryev, Managing Partner
- Next Generation – Oleksandr Dyakulych, Counsel
- Leading individual – Kateryna Oliinyk, Partner
Real Estate and Construction
- Hall of Fame – Timur Bondaryev, Managing Partner
- Leading individual – Kateryna Gupalo, Partner
- Next Generation – Oleksandr Maksymenko, Counsel
In particular, the following practice moved to the TOP-TIER category this year for the first time:
- Key contact - Alesya Pavlynska, Counsel
In addition, the company has been noted in the following categories:
Banking, Finance and Capital Markets (Tier-2)
- Leading individual – Oleksander Plotnikov, Partner
Dispute Resolution (Tier-2)
- Next Generation– Oksana Karel, Counsel
- Key contact – Iaroslav Cheker, Counsel
Private Client (Tier-3)
- Key contact – Oleg Chayka, Partner
"Now the Ukrainian legal market is going through a crisis: we are all investing both financial and human resources in Ukraine's victory in the war against Russia, which is inevitable. Arzinger's high results in The Legal 500 EMEA 2022 confirm that we not just have a great potential for a full recovery of the pre-war workflow after our victory, but we will certainly become even stronger and better", Timur Bondaryev, Managing Partner noted.
Please find more information at the website of The Legal 500 EMEA.
Arzinger is a leading independent Ukrainian law firm that has been providing top-notch legal services to international and domestic companies since 2002. Headquartered in Kyiv, the firm has two regional offices in Western and Southern Ukraine, thus being able to provide quality legal support to clients throughout Ukraine.