Managed Entry Agreements: How will it be?
We invite you to the event "Managed Entry Agreements: How will it be?"
Date 17 June 2021
Place online / offline
Panel of state representatives:
Petro Emetc, Ministry of Health of Ukraine
Arsen Zhumadilov, the State Enterprise "Medical Procurement of Ukraine"
Mykhailo Radutskyi, Ukrainian MP
Oresta Pinyazhko, the State Enterprise "State Expert Center of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine"
Panel of pharmaceutical business representatives:
Vitaliy Gordienko AbbVie
IIlya Gorodetsky, Takeda
Natalya Serhienko, AstraZeneca
Oksana Makohonska, Servier
Maxim Proskurov, Roche
Issues for discussion:
- The current state of legislation and the practice of preparation for concluding MEA – viewpoints of the authorities and business.
- The role of the SEC, SoE “Medical Procurement of Ukraine", Ministry of Health of Ukraine and Parliament of Ukraine in the process of concluding MEA.
- Is it possible to achieve real price confidentiality when concluding MEA?
- What do the State and business expect from implementing MEA?
- The potential impact of MEA on the budget and expanding patients' access to treatment, etc.
Registration is available via the link https://bit.ly/3g7TJ3L
Event organizers reserve the right to deny registration due to a limited number of seats.
The event format does not allow for participation of consulting companies.