We provide comprehensive legal support to food business operators, manufacturers of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and mineral waters, as well as food retail chains and catering business. Our lawyers advise leading international and national companies on all issues of current legislation, with a special focus on regulatory aspects, competition law, personal data protection, and intellectual property rights.
Our team includes more than seasoned 10 lawyers and patent attorneys with work experience in leading companies in the alcohol industry, food and mineral water manufacturers, legal departments of major retail chains as well as in hospitality business.
The food industry is rapidly evolving and remains one of the most competitive sectors in the Ukrainian economy. Legal regulation of this and related industries is characterized by constant regulatory changes and harmonization with EU legislation. Being actively involved in drafting laws, we always inform our clients in a timely manner about changes in the legal field. We also develop internal trainings and instructions for our clients to help them abide by the applicable standards.
The high level of competition in the food industry sector draws the attention of supervisory authorities. We have extensive experience in representing our clients in their interaction with supervisory and regulatory authorities as well as in supporting our clients in the course of inspections conducted by the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine and law enforcement agencies.
Out in-depth knowledge of legislation, our tailor-made approach to each project and our vast hands-on experience allow us to provide top-notch services to our clients.
- advice on regulatory issues
- antitrust and competition advice
- support for the registration, protection and transfer of intellectual property rights
- product labelling, advertising and other types of promotion
- support for food production, import and export
- advice on the sale of foodstuffs in Ukraine
- advice on taxation
- personal data protection
- corporate law
- labour law
- representation of manufacturers in conflict situations with consumers
- comprehensive and specialized audits
- support in the interaction with law enforcement and supervisory authorities, legal support during inspections
- court representation
- advice on real estate and construction issues
- advice on financing
- drafting compliance programs
- delivering compliance trainings.
- Manufacturers and importers of:
– Dairy products
– Baby food
– Fish and meat products
– Confectionary products
– Mineral waters
– Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
– Tobacco products
– Agricultural products
– Nutritional and dietary supplements
- Catering business
- Waste management market operators