The settlement of disputes arising from time to time in any business requires engaging qualified lawyers. Arzinger is committed to helping with litigation and arbitration, and has one of the most powerful dispute resolution practices in Ukraine, as evidenced by national and international ratings.
Profound knowledge and extensive experience in supporting litigations and arbitrations, handling cases, selecting and implementing effective dispute resolution approaches.
A tailor-made approach to each case. We go deeply into the core of disputes, our specialists thoroughly analyze the relevant documents and circumstances. The profound knowledge of legislation and case law allows us to accurately assess the prospective outcomes, identify potential risks, and formulate stiffly accurate recommendations, taking into account all the peculiarities of a specific dispute.
Joint expertise of leading practices and industries. We closely cooperate with other practices, such as antitrust & competition law, corporate law / M&A, banking & finance, agriculture, life sciences & healthcare, real estate & construction.
Regional coverage and expertise. We have offices in Kyiv, Lviv and Odessa. This gives us a unique understanding of business specifics in different regions of Ukraine.
More than 20 in-house attorneys. This significant number of specialists enables us to competently represent our clients in all courts of Ukraine.
In addition to the full range of legal services in the field of court representation, Arzinger helps in the use of various forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR). In many cases, especially provided that a case is assessed at its early stage, ADR procedures can bring better results, being faster, less costly and more convenient. The use of ADR helps preserve confidentiality and facilitate the establishment of long-term business relationships between the parties mutually seeking a just solution to a dispute.
- pre-trial dispute resolution and mediation
- representation in the national Ukrainian courts of all instances and jurisdictions (general courts, commercial and administrative courts, including the Supreme Court and the Constitutional Court of Ukraine)
- representation in foreign courts
- representation in international commercial and investment arbitrations
- representation in the European Court of Human Rights
- representation in insolvency cases
- representation in the enforcement of court decisions, including the recognition and enforcement of foreign courts’ judgments and arbitral awards.