Regulatory policies are vital for Ukrainian and international business. Being a local independent law firm with extensive international background and standards, we understand the peculiarities of Ukrainian political and regulatory environment and are able to navigate our clients smoothly through them.
Being members of major local and international business associations, NGO's and advisory commissions and councils to state authorities, we offer a unique approach to identifying emerging regulatory risks and are fit to advise on their mitigation.
We have extensive experience in working for and in various state bodies. That combined with our cutting-edge expertise in and knowledge of industry, regulatory and legal fields enables us to provide our clients with bespoke advice on doing business in Ukraine.
Our GR services include, but are not limited to:
- Negotiation with state authorities
- Development and promotion of regulatory framework
- Evaluation of emerging regulatory risks and development of means to mitigate them
- PR campaigns supporting business-oriented initiatives
- Public awareness and educational initiatives