Arzinger represents operators and owners of infrastructure facilities, contractors and EPC contractors as well as banking and financial institutions involved in infrastructure projects.
Our presence in the important regional centers of Ukraine, such as Kyiv, Odesa and Lviv, has enabled us to establish reliable contacts with the main state and municipal authorities. This gives us a unique opportunity to represent our clients in effective interactions with authorities at various levels.
We have a deep understanding of the construction sector and have extensive experience in implementing large-scale national and international infrastructure projects. This is why we can offer effective solutions throughout the project lifecycle, taking into account its type (greenfield project, brownfield project, reconstruction, etc.)
- Legal support at all stages of the project life cycle, in particular on the basis of different models of public-private partnership, concession or state property privatization: project financing, tendering procedures and public procurement, project structuring and legal mechanisms of project implementation, including models of interaction among its participants
- Tax planning of companies’ activities, corporate structuring of non-resident activities for proje ct implementation in Ukraine
- Advising on land relations
- Advising on regulatory issues and individual risk management as well as tax and competition law aspects
- Preparation and legal examination of construction contracts: construction contracts, design and search agreements, EPC and EPCM contracts, FIDIC contracts (including turnkey projects)
- Preparation of real estate sale and lease agreements (including large-scale privatization in the sale of property complexes or shares), investment contracts, PPP and concession agreements, etc.
- Representing clients in negotiations with project stakeholders, authorities and local governments
- Dispute settlement and arbitration