Representatives of the financial sector are among the most important and numerous clients of Arzinger. We serve the world’s largest banking and financial groups in their transactions in Ukraine as well as Ukrainian banks, insurance and financial companies regarding many aspects of their operations.
Along with the Financial practice, nearly all of Arzinger’s practices are actively involved to meet the widest possible range of clients’ needs in the financial sector.
- Support in financial transactions
- Debt restructuring
- Providing advice on regulatory issues
- Advising on legal issues of introducing new technology and interaction with representatives of related industries (Fintech, mobile operators, insurance companies etc.)
- Interaction with the NBU and state authorities
- Mergers and acquisitions in the financial sector
- Registration of banks, representative offices of foreign banks and financial companies in Ukraine
- Representation in Ukrainian and international courts on the issues of debt recovery, foreclosure of pledged property, disputes with employees and trade unions, appeals against decisions of the State Fiscal Service
- arranging for debt asset tracking in Ukraine and abroad
- providing legal assistance in criminal proceedings, including protection of bank employees, representation of banks as victims
- advising on purchase and lease of office premises
- advising on compliance and money laundering issues
- advising on antitrust issues
- advising on protection of intellectual property rights
- advising on personal data protection issues
EBRD, European Investment Bank, Alfa Bank, Swedbank, Credit Suisse, BNP Paribas Group, UniCredit Group, Raiffeisen Bank International, Erste Bank, ING, Commerzbank, Intesa Sanpaolo, Societe Generale, Rabobank, Credit Agricole, Oikocredit, Amsterdam Trade Bank, Scania Finance, PUMB, and many more.