Corporate / M&A is one of the key practices at Arzinger. Our team has extensive expertise in supporting all stages of local and international transactions, including the acquisition and establishment of companies, joint ventures and partnerships in Ukraine and in foreign jurisdictions. Our team supports transactions in various industries and business sectors, including financial services, investment banking, real estate, retail, telecommunications, media and advertising, industrial production, infrastructure, and energy.
- Representation of Yarych Group in conducting an investment transaction with Horizon Capital
- Support in the Ukrainian part of the transaction where Adobe Inc. acquired Magento Commerce business
- Support for Centrica Plc, one of the largest providers of energy and gas services, in the acquisition of Rokitt Inc. assets, including its Ukrainian subsidiary as well as of the rights to Rokitt Astra technology
- Advising Zeppelin International AG in the acquisition of a leading Ukrainian company as well as the subsequent redemption of the majority stake with the use of the squeeze-out procedure
- Support for the transaction of the U.S.-based Contour Global for the alienation of part of its business in Ukraine, including Kramatorsk CHP
Our team is regularly joins legislative initiatives aiming to develop corporate legislation and promote favorable investment climate in Ukraine. In particular, partner and head of the practice Anna Zorya was among those who drafted the Law of Ukraine “On Limited and Additional Liability Companies”
- Comprehensive support for M&A transactions, including due diligence,
- Transaction structuring, preparation of all transactional documents, including sale and purchase transactions and shareholders’ agreements subject to foreign law
- developing an effective corporate governance model and advising on all corporate governance issues
- Advice and comprehensive implementation of squeeze-out/sell-out procedures
- Setting up businesses, including project vehicles in other jurisdictions
- Corporate support for companies’ activities in Ukraine, including the development of constitutive documents, organization of general shareholders’ meetings, registration of decisions of management bodies
Adobe Corporation, European Bank of Reconstruction and Development, Yarych Group, Centrica plc, Zeppelin International AG, Investment Capital Ukraine, Centravis, OSI Group, Venbest Group, Concorde Capital, Baltic Partners, Raiffeisen Bank Aval, Leineweber GmbH& Co. KG (TM Brax), Grosso Holding, Gebr. Sanders GmbH und Co, D.E. Master Blenders 1753 B.V.