Labour relations are one of the key issues for each company and each employee who seek mutual understanding and benefit from employment. Duly regulation of relations between an employer and its employees secures achievement of set goals, effective performance, and rapid market growth and, in addition, satisfaction of employees and motivation to work for the company’s success.
The Ukrainian labour laws are based on the Soviet legislation of the 70ies and do not take into account many aspects of the modern market and needs of both employers and employees. That is why Arzinger pays close attention to the labour law area and practical application of its outdated provisions for purposes of maximum achievement of company’s goals with respect to employees’ needs. We provide legal advice on any and all employment issues not limited to Ukraine. Our clients, both foreign and Ukrainian firms and private persons highly appreciate the practical experience of Arzinger’s experts, their efficient support and personal approach.
With regard to the specifics of your business our lawyers:
- Develop staff documentation, bring in line respective company’s internal policies;
- Consult on organization of company’s management and limitation of powers of company’s directors;
- Draft labour agreements and contracts with management employees;
- Draft labour agreements with employees and consult on regulation of labour relations with employees;
- Draft and register collective agreements;
- Assist by employment of foreigners and obtaining work permits;
- Assist by application and obtaining cards for representative office’s employees;
- Assist by registration of foreigners with migration authorities;
- Advise on labour remuneration, bonuses, insurance and pension charges, social benefits;
- Support by resolution of labour disputes and search for compromises;
- Provide legal support and representation of interests by court cases on individual and collective labour disputes;
- Assist by development and develop schemes and documentation for labour processes of company’s restructuring, change of essential working conditions, staff reduction or liquidation;
- Support outsourcing and outstaffing services;
- Assist by development of confidentiality schemes;
- Advise on labour safety issues;
- Conduct legal due diligence of your company as to compliance with labour legislation requirements.