Arzinger has been providing legal support to its Clients in public procurement procedures (tenders) for several years already.
Over this period, dozens of contracts have been concluded with the support of Arzinger’s professionals, who have also defended the interests of Clients (both residents and non-residents) in appeals against unlawful tender documentation requirements or actions and omissions of customers to the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine and other competent authorities.
Most public procurement procedures are carried out through the system , the use of which is mandatory for state authorities and enterprises. ProZorro is an open resource that offers access to all information from the central electronic bidding database.
Arzingеr is pleased to offer the following legal services re public procurement:
- Appeals against unlawful requirements of bidding documents or customers’ actions and omissions to the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine and other competent authorities;
- Preparation and analysis, of documents for Clients’ participation in public procurement, including in terms of antitrust risks; assistance in obtaining the documents necessary to prepare and submit a tender bid;
- Professional communication with organizers of tenders within the limits stipulated by the current legislation;
- Legal support in concluding procurement contracts as well as appealing those awarded in tenders;
- Advising on legal regulations re licenses/permits for participation in public procurement;
- Legal support of non-residents bidders in public procurement;
- Advising on payment procedures and taxation of Clients awarded public procurement contracts;
- Legal support in tenders regarding the right to lease/purchase public real estate
- Ongoing legal support of bidders;
- Trainings and advice on participation in public procurement;
- Preparation and conduct of Due Diligence re antitrust legislation.
- Protection of interests in case of inspections by supervisory authorities and law enforcement agencies.
- Advising on issues of tender legislation and the relevant practice of competent authorities;
- Legal support in the development of procurement information, including advice on how to avoid potentially discriminatory provisions;
- Protection of interests in case of inspections by supervisory authorities and law enforcement agencies as well as representation before the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine.
Trainings for authorized persons of Customers re tender legislation and the relevant practice of competent authorities.