The result of global urbanization is the rapid development of transport and infrastructure.
Our Transport and Infrastructure Team focuses on providing the highest quality legal expertise to private investors and public sector bodies involved in the acquisition, construction or operation of infrastructure and transport assets.
We support a wide range of clients, including: construction companies, developers, investors, regulatory bodies and governments.
We successfully combine our core legal strengths in M&A and project financing, public procurement and regulatory matters with an extensive understanding of individual projects.
Using its local knowledge and professional networks the firm offers a consistently high quality of service in the following areas:
- infrastructure funding;
- water, waste and other utilities;
- aviation and airports;
- ports and shipping;
- rail and road;
- post and logistics;
- construction and engineering;
- social infrastructure;
- public sector entities.
In particular, our company also provides comprehensive services to maritime transport companies – ports, stevedoring companies, carriers, freight forwarders, shipping agents and others.
- Legal support for the construction of transport infrastructure, including the land allocation procedure, obtaining permits and clearances, construction of schemes to attract external funding;
- Advising on taxation, customs, and relations with authorities;
- Preparing all types of commercial contracts;
- Representation in the courts, international arbitration and mediation.
Legal regulation of central water supply and tariff establishment in water supply sector in Ukraine and in Germany