Senior Associate, Commercial Litigation & Competition
We invite you to join the Arzinger team for the Senior Associate position. The vacancy is open due to practice expansion & development.
- representing clients in courts of all levels (civil, commercial, administrative etc.);
- representation in antitrust investigations and market inquiries of clients' interests in competition litigation;
- legal support and management of cases across a broad range of commercial, civil and administrative litigation issues;
- advising clients on dispute resolution;
- drafting various legal documents, briefs and opinions;
- negotiating settlements;
- advising clients concerning business transactions, liability claims, prospects of litigation;
- PR activity (publications, comments, conferences etc).
- 5 + years of relevant work experience;
- attorney's license;
- advanced level of English;
- university Degree in Law;
- solid understanding and awareness of litigation and competition procedures;
- proficient computer skills;
- strong analytical, legal writing and research skills;
- a proactive approach to work, a high level of self-motivation.