Junior Associate/Paralegal, Tax
We invite you to join the Arzinger team for the Junior Associate/Paralegal position.
- advising clients on tax issues arising at the Ukrainian and international levels;
- drafting necessary documents (memoranda, legal opinions, agreements, position papers);
- assisting in establishing foreign companies and opening bank accounts;
- monitoring legislative changes and court practice;
- PR activity (publications, comments, conferences etc.);
- general legal support for projects of the practice.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Tax practice;
- university degree in Law is a must;
- experience in consulting on business practices (foreign economic activity), tax inspections and disputes;
- experience in advising on Ukrainian and international tax issues;
- knowledge of the basic concepts of international tax law;
- excellent knowledge of Ukrainian civil and commercial codes and basic concepts;
- advanced English is obligatory;
- proficient drafting of analytical and procedural documents;
- high level of presentation, time management, prioritization;
- ability to work with extensive information volumes in short terms;
- strong analytical thinking and interpersonal skills.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to all vacancies