Junior Associate/ Associate, Family Law
- providing legal support to private clients in Family Law practice at the Ukrainian and international levels;
- advising clients on different issues, including marriage agreements, agreements on the participation of parents in the upbringing of children, divorce and property division, inheritance, child visitation & residence, child support payments, surrogacy, adoption and custody, status of paternity, termination of paternal rights etc.;
- drafting necessary documents (agreements, advice, opinions and other documents etc.);
- communication with clients, preparation of commercial offers and presentations;
- PR activity (legal alerts, newsletters, publications, comments, presentations etc.);
- monitoring legislative changes and court practice.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Family law;
- University degree in Law;
- attorney’s license will be an advantage;
- upper-intermediate level of English is obligatory;
- good practical knowledge of family law;
- excellent legal writing and research skills;
- strong analytical thinking and interpersonal skills;
- a proactive approach to work, high level of self-motivation;
- high level of presentation, time management, prioritization;
- ability to work with extensive information volumes in short terms.
- great opportunity to join ambitious team of the market leader in legal services;
- official employment and competitive salary;
- medical insurance (after the probationary period);
- participation in events and social projects of the company.
Please send your CV to email@example.comBack to all vacancies