Junior Associate / Associate, Lviv
Arzinger invites you to become a part of the Lviv office team on a Junior Associate/ Associate position.
- legal support for projects of the Real Estate & Construction, Corporate Law, Tax/International Tax, Capital Markets/Private Equity/Investment and Public Private Partnership/ Customs practices;
- advising clients on different issues;
- representation of clients' interests in courts of different instances (business related court cases);
- drafting necessary documents (agreements, advice, opinions and other procedural documents);
- communication with clients, preparation of commercial offers and presentations;
- monitoring and analyzing of legislative changes, preparation of Newsletters and Legal Alerts;
- preparation of legal memoranda, legal opinions, letter of advice;
- PR activity (publications, comments, conferences etc.).
- 2+ years of relevant experience (comprehensive experience in litigation proceedings in business-related court cases in courts of all instances; expertise in corporate law, real estate, and tax law; expertise in customs matters will be an advantage);
- attorney's license and university degree in Law are required;
- upper-intermediate or higher level in English is obligatory;
- LLM or other studies abroad will be an advantage;
- German will be an advantage;
- good practical knowledge of commercial proceedings, commercial and civil law;
- excellent legal writing and research skills;
- strong analytical thinking and interpersonal skills;
- proactive approach to work, high level of self-motivation;
- high level of presentation, time management, prioritization;
- availability to business trips for participation in the court hearings in different regions of Ukraine, mainly West Ukraine and Kyiv;
- ability to work with extensive information volumes in short terms and overtime.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to all vacancies