We invite you to join the Arzinger team for the Compliance Manager position.
- being responsible for compliance & financial monitoring;
- performing conflict check & verification of clients (KYC) procedures;
- supporting attorneys in their registration/re-registration, points monitoring;
- organizing purchasing process & counterparties verification;
- verify that all firm & regulatory policies & procedures have been documented & implemented, organize records storage;
- conduct periodic internal reviews to ensure that compliance framework is followed.
- 3+ years of relevant practical experience on a similar position;
- university degree in Law, Economics, Finance;
- experience in Compliance & Finance Monitoring, banking industry preferred;
- deep understanding of modern compliance trends & tools;
- upper-intermediate knowledge of English;
- excellent analytical & organizational skills;
- stress-resistance, team-player, able to multitask.