Arzinger invites you to become a part of the Odesa office team on an Associate position.
- providing legal support for projects in the Maritime Law, Real Estate & Construction, Corporate Law, Tax/International Tax, Customs, Capital Markets/Private Equity/Investment and Public Private Partnership (mostly in infrastructure area) practices;
- communicating with clients & potential clients;
- representing clients' interests in courts of different levels;
- drafting documents (agreements, advice, opinions and other procedural documents);
- drafting commercial offers and presentations;
- monitoring and analyzing legislative changes, preparing Newsletters and Legal Alerts;
- preparing legal memoranda, legal opinions, letter of advice;
- PR/BD activity (publications, comments, conferences etc.).
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- attorney's license and university degree in Law are required;
- upper intermediate English;
- strong drafting and analytical skills;
- good PC user;
- a proactive approach to work, high level of self-motivation, results driven;
- ability to work with extensive information volumes in short terms;
- high level of presentation, time management, prioritization;
- ability to think and act independently and with minimal supervision.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to all vacancies