Associate in White-Collar Crime practice
We invite you to join the Arzinger team for the Associate position in White-Collar Crime practice.
- representation of clients' interests in the Courts of different instances;
- communication with clients, preparation of commercial offers and presentations (in Ukrainian, Russian and English languages);
- managing of clients' projects;
- legal support for projects of the practice;
- advising clients on different issues;
- PR activity (publications, comments, conferences etc);
- preparation of necessary documents;
- monitoring and analyzing of legislative changes, preparation of Newsletters and Legal Alerts.
- 5+ year of experience;
- university Degree in Law;
- upper-Intermediate level of English;
- advocacy certificate;
- experience in advising on different issues;
- experience in preparation of basic procedural documents;
- analytical thinking, professional communication (oral and written) and research skills;
- knowledge of international standards and legal terminology;
- high level of presentation, time management and prioritization skills;
- ability to work with extensive information volumes in short terms.