Associate in Antitrust & Competition
1. Representation in antitrust investigations and market inquiries of clients' interests in competition litigation, handling unfair competition cases before the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine and at court, private competition litigation, including on the recovery of damages.
2. Managing of clients' litigation projects.
3. Advising clients on dispute resolution and other legal issues.
4. Preparation of legal memoranda, legal opinions, letter of advice.
5. Communication with clients, preparation of commercial offers and presentations.
6. Monitoring and analyzing of legislative changes, preparation of Newsletters and Legal Alerts Legal support for projects of the practice.
7. PR activity (publications, comments, conferences etc.).
1. 3+ years of relevant experience.
2. Attorney's license is a must.
3. Advanced level of English is a must.
4. University Degree in Law is a must.
5. Good practical knowledge of antimonopoly, commercial and civil law.
6. Excellent legal writing and research skills.
7. Strong analytical thinking and interpersonal skills.
8. A proactive approach to work
9. High level of presentation, time management, prioritization.
10. Ability to work with extensive information volumes in short terms.
We offer work in an international company, implementation of interesting and varied tasks, competitive wage, transparent way to become a Partner.Back to all vacancies