Associate/Junior Associate, Corporate and M&A
We invite you to join the Arzinger team for the Associate/Junior Associate position.
- legal support for projects of the Corporate Law;
- advising clients on different issues pertaining to corporate governance, corporate restructurings, and day-to-day activities of legal entities;
- analyzing documents as part of legal due diligence;
- drafting necessary documents (agreements, minutes, resolutions, PoAs, due diligence reports, memoranda, and opinions);
- communication with clients and subcontractors, preparation of commercial offers and presentations;
- monitoring and analyzing of legislative changes, preparation of Newsletters and Legal Alerts;
- PR activity (publications, comments, conferences etc.).
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- university degree in Law is a must;
- upper-intermediate English is obligatory (German will be an advantage);
- profound knowledge of Corporate, Labor and Contract law of Ukraine, practical experience in these practice areas.
- experience in M&A projects will be an advantage;
- experience in preparing documents pertaining to Corporate Law in English;
- excellent legal writing and research skills;
- strong communication and analytical skills;
- ability to work with extensive information volumes in short terms.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to all vacancies