Junior Associate/Associate, International Litigation and Arbitration
We invite you to join the Arzinger team for the Junior Associate/Associate position.
- working on some of the most complex and high-profile disputes in international dispute resolution field in Ukraine;
- involvement in all aspect of project work, i.e. drafting procedural documents, legal opinions, client notes, memorandums, etc;
- representing clients in international arbitration and domestic courts;
- proactive support of team members while working on various legal assignments in international dispute resolution;
- PR and BD activities (publications, presentations, pitches, comments, etc).
- 2+ years of relevant experience, demonstrated commitment to international dispute resolution field;
- university degree in Law;
- strong knowledge of international commercial arbitration, investor-state arbitration, international litigation;
- experience in advising on different legal issues, domestic litigation experience, advanced knowledge of private international law;
- solid practical knowledge of arbitral proceedings under the rules of major arbitration institutions as well as ad hoc (ICAC at the UCCI, UNCITRAL, ICC, VIAC, SCC, LCIA, ICSIDб etc.);
- proficient English level is obligatory;
- admission to the Ukrainian Bar is an advantage;
- proficient drafting of analytical and procedural documents;
- critical legal thinking and intellectual curiosity;
- strong attention to details, excellent time management skills;
- ability to work with extensive volumes of information under tight deadlines.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org