August 10, 2020
We are hiring Junior Associate/ Associate to German Desk team
- Advising clients on Corporate/M&A, Labour & Employment, and Contract law matters arising out of Ukrainian and global business operations.
- Drawing up relevant documents (e.g., memoranda, legal opinions, agreements/contracts, corporate and employment paperwork etc.).
- Business/legal correspondence, negotiations and acting as liaison with competent authorities, banking and notary bodies, business counterparties, etc.
- Setting up companies with foreign investment and carrying out other corporate changes, providing support with recurring business needs of such companies.
- Contributing to company’s PR presence (publications, comments, conferences, etc.).
- Monitoring legislative changes, relevant case law, and keeping clients informed thereof.
- 1+/3+ years of professional experience for junior associate and associate, respectively, including with German-speaking investors and other business associates.
- Law Degree (masters) is a must. Foreign obtained degrees in law and/or foreign legal professional experience are highly desired.
- Profound knowledge of Corporate/M&A, Labour & Employment, and Contract law of Ukraine.
- Fluency in German, English, Ukrainian and Russian is a must.
- High quality legal drafting skills.
- Eager and quick learner, able to analyse, summarise and utilise extensive volumes of information under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Analytical and strategic thinking with a knack for creative approach towards problem solving.
Inquiries and applications, please, submit to email@example.com