Since the opening of Odessa office, our lawyers represent international and national companies that invest in port infrastructure facilities.
Our approach is special due to the comprehensive understanding of problems that customers can encounter in each particular project.
- support of investment projects in the design, construction and development of port infrastructure facilities, including port terminals, logistic complexes, and hydraulic structures
- legal support to companies operating in sea ports
- settling land issues related to land allotment or buy-out and registration of easements
- support of dredging operations, including assistance in obtaining permits and other documentation
- advising on port infrastructure privatization, public-private partnership, including state property concessions in ports, as well as lease and joint activities
- legal support to transport and logistics companies in relation to law enforcement, regulatory requirements, state policy, mergers and acquisitions, labour law issues, customs clearance, agreements with customs brokers, taxation
- due diligence of investment projects, companies owning port infrastructure facilities as well as title documents to real estate
Ukrlandfarming, CHS, Bunge, BKP, CMA, ADM, “IMK” PJSC, Euroterminal, Soufflet, Delta Wilmar CIS, Nibulon