Practices: Restructuring and Insolvency, Dispute Resolution, Infrastructure
Industries: Agriculture, Transport, Light industry, Banking & Finance
Phone: +38 044 390 55 33
Modern University for Humanities, Moscow, Russia
Recognized by ULF 2016 as a notable Ukrainian bankruptcy practitioner, Anton is a head of insolvency practice in Arzinger.
Being well-known for his aggressive, proactive manner of litigation and remedial creativity, Anton has more than nine years of commercial litigation experience, specializing in representation of clients in courts of all instances, in particular in bankruptcy cases and disputes concerning:
- debt collection, securities and negotiable instruments,
- enforcement proceedings,
- fire sales.
He is also an active member of IBA and AIJA Insolvency committees and is considered as a known specialist in cross-border restructuring & insolvency within CIS legal regimes.
As a leading lawyer Anton participated in the following known cases:
- Effective representation of a leading US grain trader in a number of complex disputes with former contractors for compensation of over EUR 15 000 000 loss caused by shortages of grain products.
- Successful representation of a large Swiss oil trader in a commercial dispute with an Ukrainian former contractor for compensation of over USD 12 000 000 loss caused by illegal disposal of petroleum products.
- Successful representation of a famous Japanese agricultural machinery dealer in restructurings of distressed debts of Ukrainian buyers with a total amount of more than USD 5 000 000.
- Representation of a famous French alcohol holding in bankruptcy-related vindication of illegally sold Ukrainian assets worth more than EUR 11 000 000.
- Representation of a European banking syndicate of lenders within insolvency proceedings of a Ukrainian agricultural manufacturer and trader with a total sum of claims of more than USD 300 000 000.
Anton is an author of various publications related to bankruptcy, dispute resolution and international trade. He is also a known advocate for Ukrainian judicial reform, in particular in judgment enforcement and insolvency matters.
- American Chamber of Commerce (Legal Committee, Committee for Protection of Creditors' Rights),
- International Bar Association (Insolvency Committee),
- AIJA (Association of Young Lawyers), Insolvency Committee
- Ukrainian Bar Association
LANGUAGES: Ukrainian, Russian, English