Chambers Europe 2012 Recommends Arzinger in 6 Practice Areas
In the new edition of the reputable legal directory Chambers Europe 2012 Arzinger received high individual and firm rankings in 6 practice areas.
- Competition / Antitrust (band 2): 'A very active team doing impressive work in competition investigations.'
- Dispute Resolution (band 3): The team offers particular strength in debt collection, tax litigation and customs litigation. Senior Partner Sergiy Shklyar is seen as a 'highly capable and tenacious lawyer who knows what he wants and goes out and gets it.' He is praised for his robust litigation advice.
- Real Estate (band 2): The practice continues to grow in stature on the real estate market and its 'team behaves as a business partner rather than just a group of lawyers.' Interviewees consistently praise managing partner Timur Bondaryev for his proactive approach: 'He is our partner on every transaction; he navigates us through the most challenging deals and business conditions.'
- Tax (band 2): This respected local tax practice acts for an impressive range of domestic and multinational clients 'always being very supportive.'
- Energy & Natural Resources (band 2): This well-regarded practice is especially visible on renewable energy projects having considerable knowledge of the solar and wind energy markets.
- Corporate / M&A (band 4): The firm has an excellent international client base with a German focus, advising Porsche, Henkel and Bayer amongst others. It has also recently started to focus on Russian telecoms and IT clients.