Tax and Customs Disputes
Accurate fiscal accounting and effective fiscal management are of key importance for success of any business. Working under the complicated, contradictory and dynamically changing Ukrainian laws it is important to be informed about all taxation novelties, recent practice of interpretation and application of tax provisions and to be aware of possibilities of tax optimization.
Our clients, foreign and national companies, large holdings with foreign capital, foreign representative offices, private businessmen and private persons trust Arzinger with their taxation issues.
Our tax practice team provides the whole scope of legal services on taxation, including:
- Advise on corporate taxation in Ukraine and abroad;
- Advise on taxation of foreign representative offices;
- Advise on taxation of individuals, including foreigners in Ukraine and abroad;
- Advise on taxation of international transactions and transactions with non-residents, including currency regulation and control;
- Interpretation and practical application of international double taxation treaties;
- Analysis of contractual execution of single transactions and business schemes for clients, audit of fiscal accounting on economic transaction in order to reveal and to mitigate possible tax risks;
- Advise on contractual and corporate business structuring and restructuring for purposes of tax optimization;
- Representation of clients in relations with tax authorities, including by obtaining individual tax consultations;
- Legal support by inspections of supervisory authorities, appeal against their illegal actions;
- Legal support by administrative or court appeal against decisions or actions of tax authorities, representation of clients’ interests before courts of all instances.