International Trade and European Integration
Arzinger’s international trade practice is distinguished by its complex legal expertise in all aspects of international trade and regulation of foreign economic relations both in Ukraine and in other jurisdictions. Traditionally, our main clients in the field of trade are Ukrainian and international companies operating in Europe, the United States, China, and Russia as well as in Ukraine.
Our International Trade Team is a group of highly qualified specialists having the necessary knowledge and skills to provide comprehensive support to companies in the field of international trade.
We render legal support to our clients starting from the first steps towards international trade and advising on business activities to protection of violated rights or termination of foreign economic relations.
Our lawyers are fluent in English, Polish and German and understand the specifics of working with international companies.
- Trade structuring;
- Supporting the settlement of issues related to market access;
- Supporting compliance with customs rules;
- Rendering support in court proceedings;
- Supporting clients in anti-dumping, anti-subsidiary and other special investigations at Ukrainian and foreign government bodies in relation to imports;
- Supporting clients in dispute resolution within WTO and other international economic organizations;
- Representing clients before the state authorities and public organizations in the development of regulations to harmonize Ukrainian legislation with EU laws;
- Structuring international transactions, including with the use of foreign jurisdictions, and assessement of their tax implications and risks.