France is one of the most dynamic industrial countries in the European Union and worldwide. The French economy is among the strongest in the world and is also one of the leading ones in the European Union. In Ukraine, French business is represented by companies operating in different sectors of economy, such as: agriculture, automotive, banking and finance, retail, food & drinks, pharmaceutics & life sciences, insurance, energy & renewable energy, luxury, cosmetics, real-estate & construction, mining, engineering, machinery, hospitality, restaurants, etc.
Over 200 French companies, some of them being international industry leaders, have their business in Ukraine.
Arzinger is a Ukrainian law firm deeply involved in the development of the French-Ukrainian relationships through its French network in Ukraine and its Ukrainian network in France.
With a view to providing its clients with high quality services Arzinger takes due regard of mentality and traditions when dealing with foreign clients.
In 2010, to support its French clients and given the dynamics of French investment in Ukraine, Arzinger launched its French Desk headed by Aurélien Mousset, a native French lawyer. By doing so, Arzinger became comfortable and easier to work with for its Francophone clients.
Over the years, Arzinger’s French Desk has provided legal advice to a number of French companies. Also, Arzinger renders assistance to Ukrainian and Russian companies and individuals operating in France.
The unique combination of Aurélien Mousset’s background of an in-house lawyer in a French international group and Arzinger lawyers’ know-how, expertise and knowledge of the local market enables Arzinger French Desk to offer its Francophone clients excellent legal advisory services with perfect understanding of their needs.
In 2013 Arzinger has become a member of the French-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce (CCIFU). Thus, the French business community recognized Arzinger’s contribution to the development of bilateral relations between France and Ukraine by providing legal services on the day-to-day basis to French companies doing business in Ukraine as well as to Ukrainian companies operating in France.
Arzinger French Desk provides:
- Unique expertise and experience of a leading Ukrainian law firm;
- High quality legal advisory services according to international standards;
- Professional, top-class attorneys with individual approach to every case;
- Tailor-made services to meet client’s expectations;
- Presence in the most investment attractive regions of Ukraine with high potential for development and business activity (offices in Lviv and Odessa);
- French-speaking contact persons to perfectly fit with French client’s needs;
- Deep knowledge of industry sectors attractive for French business together with individual approach to every client and its needs.
Our French clients*
* due to the confidentiality rules, we are not allowed to publish the exhaustive list of our clients
Our French clients – What they say about us:
Syrine Houidi, Groupe IMERYS, Legal Counsel in charge of the Refractory Division for EMEA & M&A :
- “Arzinger law firm is very reactive and is always listening to our requests. We strongly appreciate the permanent availability of Arzinger’s teams and the ability of the firm to adapt to our demands and to provide tailor made services. We strongly hope to keep such a high-level of collaboration in the future.”
Alexandre Vanguely, FILASA International, Managing Director Ukraine:
- “We would like to emphasize the very efficient support and the great professionalism of the two Arzinger’s departments we are working with: the French Desk and the Litigation Practice. We appreciate very much the high level of experience of Arzinger’s teams, their swiftness and their flexibility vis-a-vis the wishes and needs of the client.”
Dorota Wiellowicz, Groupe Yves Rocher, Legal Manager, International Markets:
- “We wish to express our very positive impression on the cooperation of our company,Yves Rocher Ukraine, with the firm Arzinger. We are very satisfied with the efficiency and professionalism of all the teams we work with, including the French Desk. We particularly appreciate the skills and experience of Arzinger lawyers, the timeliness and the ability to adapt continuously to the needs of the client. We are very happy with the current results of our collaboration and we hope to have many areas of cooperation with Arzinger in the future.”