practices: Real Estate & Construction, Antitrust & Competition, Corporate Law / Mergers & Acquisitions, Intellectual Property, Advertisement & Promotion, Regulatory, Anti-Corruption Compliance and Business Ethics
Phone: +38 044 390 55 33, Assistant: +38 044 390 55 39
- Gorlovka Institute of Foreign Languages (Ukraine)
- Institute of International Relations at Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University
- Vienna Economics University
- Bournemouth Business School International (UK)
Timur Bondaryev is an Attorney, Managing Partner and Head of the Real Estate and Construction, Antitrust and Competition, IP, Advertisement and Promotion practices at Arzinger. Besides, he heads Automotive, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Food and Beverages, Retail industrial practices.
He has extensive experience in working at state authorities and large corporations. He was Head of Division in the Legal Department at the State Property Fund of Ukraine and Head of the Legal Department at Ukrainian Aluminium, a subsidiary of Russian Aluminium Company.
Timur Bondaryev is a highly respected law practitioner enjoying an excellent reputation in the local and international market.
Timur is a senior lecturer at the Department of Specialised Legal Sciences at the National University Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, one of the country’s best universities and oldest higher education institution in Eastern Europe (founded in 1632). Timur is also an advisor to the mayor of Lviv on attracting foreign investment as well as public-private partnership; a regular lecturer on Ukrainian law at the Austrian Chamber of Commerce. He is the Board Member of European Business Association. Timur Bondaryev is a Young Members liaison officer within the Real Estate Committee of the International Bar Association (IBA).
Co-author of the first Ukrainian scientific and practical commentary to the Law of Ukraine “On Protection against Unfair Competition” (October 2013) composed in cooperation with Gennady Androshchuk, Deputy Head of the Laboratory for Legal Support to the Science and Technology Development at the IP Scientific and Research Institute of the National Law Academy of Ukraine, D.Sc., assistant professor, Sergiy Shklyar, Founding Partner at Arzinger, Dr. jur., attorney-at-law, and Natalia Ivanytska, Senior Associate at Arzinger, Dr. jur., attorney-at-law.
Co-author of the comment "Application of Competition Legislation. Practice of Ukraine, EU, Russia, and the USA" (October 2014) under the general editorship of S. Shklyar, President of ARUC, attorney-at-law, Dr. Jur., and N. Ivanytska, attorney-at-law, Dr. Jur., Senior Associate at Arzinger.
RECOGNITION AND AWARDS
- Best Lawyers (2013, 2014, 2015): recommends in the sphere of arbitration and mediation, corporate law and management, compliance, mergers and acquisitions, real estate, antitrust and competition;
- Chambers Europe (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015): recommends in real estate sphere;
Interviewees consistently praise him for his proactive approach: 'He is our partner on every transaction; he navigates us through the most challenging deals and business conditions'.
- Who's Who Legal: CIS (2010, 2011): features in construction & real estate, corporate law and mergers & acquisitions chapters of the guide;
Is mentioned as a 'well known in the market' professional who advises on real estate and construction transactional issues. Timur is regarded as 'outstanding' and rated highly in both domestic and international M&A.
- The International Who’s Who of Merger & Acquisition Lawyers (2012, 2013, 2014): among the best experts for M&A in Ukraine;
- The International Who's Who of Corporate Governance Lawyers (2012, 2014): one of the world's leading Corporate Governance lawyers;
- The Legal 500 - Europe, Middle East & Africa international guide (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015): recommends in real estate & construction, banking, finance and capital markets, dispute resolution, corporate and M&A practice areas;
Received individual recognition as ‘a young lawyer with an impressive track record – one of the top three specialists in real estate and construction’.
- The Legal Experts EMEA (2012) directory: highly recommended in diverse corporate law and M&A, real estate and construction;
- Legal Award (2010) according to the World Finance Magazine: “Best Real Estate Team in Ukraine” for the Best Real Estate Team, which is headed by Timur Bondaryev;
- “Legal Award" (2013, 2014, 2015) the Law Firm of the Year in Real Estate Prize, the practice being headed by Timur Bondaryev, Timur Bondaryev - lawyer of the year for Real Estate, Law Firm of the Year (2015);
- The annual study “Ukrainian Law Firms” of the magazine “Yuridicheskaya Praktika” upon results of 2012: made it to “20 Ukrainian Recognized and Successful Lawyers 2012”
- Ukrainian rating “Ukrainian Law Firms 2013. A Handbook for Foreign Clients”: ranks Timur among TOP-5 leading individuals in real estate and construction, land law, medicine, health care and pharmaceuticals.
- “Ukrainian legal ranking: Ukrainian law firms” (2009, 2010, 2013): recommended in real estate and construction and land market.
- "50 Leading Law Firms of Ukraine" (2011, 2012, 2013) by Legal Practice and Kommersant-Ukraine: named among the best lawyers in real estate.
- “TOP 100. Best Top Managers of Ukraine” conducted by “Investgazeta”: named among the best top managers of legal business in Ukraine
- TOP-100 Best Top-managers of Ukraine (2011): named Timur Bondaryev one of the leaders of the Ukrainian legal market (rank 2)
- “30 Most Successful Lawyers in Ukraine” published in Focus magazine: one of the Best Lawyers in Ukraine
- “Client’s Choice” conducted by "Yurydychna gazeta" in 2010-2011 and 2012-2013: ranked among the top 100 lawyers of Ukraine in real estate, construction, land law, corporate law and M&A
- The special study “Best Lawyers in the Eyes of Legal Business Colleagues” (2010-2011, 2012-2013:) ranked among the best experts in medical law, pharmaceutical practice, real estate & construction, PPP and land law, foreign economic activity.
- Independent Ukrainian research “TOP-100. Best Top Managers of Ukraine 2013”- prepared by Investgazeta: is named one of the business leaders in Ukraine
- Award in a special nomination "Best Legal Business Top-Manager" established by the newspaper "Yurydychna gazeta" together with the Ukrainian Lawyers' Union within the competition "Lawyer of the Year 2013"
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- Board member of European Business Association (EBA)
- Kyiv Bar
- Society of German and Ukrainian Lawyers
- Head of the Austrian-Ukrainian Law Society
- Association of Attorneys-at-law of Ukraine
- Ukrainian Real Еstate Club
- Board Member of SUP (Ukrainian Enterpreneurs Community)
languages: Ukrainian, Russian, German and English