INDUSTRIES: Insurance, Information Technology (IT)
Phone: +38 044 390 55 33
- The Institute of International Relations, at Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University: Master’s Degree in International Law; Interpreter of English
- The Diplomat Academy of Ukraine under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine: Master’s Degree in Foreign Policy
Pavlo Khodakovsky, Partner, heads Employment, Tax/International Tax, Personal Data Protection practices and Insurance, Information Technology (IT) industrial practices at Arzinger.
Prior to joining Arzinger, Pavlo Khodakovsky was Head of the Department for International and Legal Activities, in the Office of the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights (Ombudsman). He has worked on the development and implementation of joint human rights projects with international organizations like the UNDP, the OSCE and the European Council.
Pavlo has also worked for high rank Ukrainian corporations, in particular in Ukrainian Financial Group, where he was responsible for legal support of various issues of corporate governance, asset management, securities, taxation, etc. Performing respective duties, Mr. Khodakovsky has taken the positions of Deputy Director of an asset management company and Head of the supervisory board of a corporate investment fund.
Pavlo has worked for the Ukrainian Transport Insurance Joint Stock Company, where he handled property insurance contracts.
RECOGNITION AND AWARDS:
- Chambers Europe 2013, 2014: recommends as one of the leading experts in tax law in Ukraine
- The Legal 500 - Europe, Middle East & Africa 2013: is highly recommended as leading expert in tax law for Ukraine
- “Ukrainian Law Firms 2013. A Handbook for Foreign Clients”: features in the chapter on labor law and employment
- “Client Choice 2012-2013” rating conducted by “Yurydychna gazeta”: is recommended by clients as an expert for labour law and named among TOP-100 lawyers in Ukraine
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- Certified Asset-Management Expert for the National Commission on Securities and Stock Market of Ukraine
- Vice-President of Tax Advisers’ Association
- Member of the Public Council at the State Fiscal Service
- Board Member of IFA Ukraine
Languages: Ukrainian, Russian and English