Phone: +38 044 390 55 33
- Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, master degree in antimonopoly activity management
- Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, master degree in legal sciences
Victoria Gladka is Head of Antitrust and Competition law practice at Arzinger.
Victoria has 6 years of experience working in the field of antitrust and competition law. Victoria consults domestic and foreign clients on a broad range of legal issues related to the application of antirust and competition laws, including monopoly (dominance) abuse, anticompetitive concerted actions, unfair competition, approval procedures, practices of antitrust authorities, public procurement.
Victoria specializes in pre-judicial and judicial representation of clients in antitrust cases and focuses on development of compliance policies and holding of corporate trainings. Moreover, Victoria deals with commercial, administrative and civil cases.
Prior to Arzinger Victoria worked at the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine on the positions from senior specialist to Head of the Legal Department's back office.
Victoria takes active role in legislative initiatives concerning the competition law. She is author of many publications and comments, a co-author of the Methods for the calculation of fines for infringements of laws on protection of economic competition.
Victoria works on her thesis research dedicated to liability for dissemination of misleading information. Victoria taught courses "Competition Law" and "Intellectual Property" for master degree candidates at the Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics.
Victoria is an expert at the annual Ukrainian Antitrust Law School, teaches at the IP Summer School, and is a frequent speaker at industry-specific conferences, forums, and workshops.
- Public Council at the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, member of the Unfair Competition Legal Committee
- Ukrainian Bar Association (UBA)
- American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine (ACC)
- European Business Association (EBA)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- American Bar Association (АВА)
LANGUAGES: Ukrainian, Russian, English