Phone: +38 044 390 55 33
- Kyiv Institute of International Relations at Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University, major in international private law
Partner Lana Sinichkina is a Head of Life Sciences & Healthcare, Food & Beverage, Antitrust & Competition, Anti-Corruption Compliance and Business Ethics internal Arzinger practices. She is a well-recognized specialist in aforementioned industries leading a big team of lawyers and providing legal support to major international companies on a daily basis.
Lana’s experience in the legal field is over 10 years. She worked for the legal firm JurService Consulting Company, Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine. Lana headed the foreign trade and forensic work support department at the Nemiroff Managing Company. She was a managing partner at Lukowisc Swierzewskiy & Partners (Ukrainian Office). In September 2009 she became head of the legal department at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ukraine and GlaxoSmithKline Consumers Healthcare Ukraine.
RECOGNITION AND AWARDS:
- Best Lawyers 2015: Lana Sinichkina is highly rated in Arbitration & Mediation as well as in product liability disputes.
- The International Who’s Who of Life Sciences 2015 directory lists Lana Sinichkina among the best experts for Life Sciences in Ukraine.
- The International Who’s Who of Life Sciences Regulatory 2014: recommended as an expert on regulatory issues of healthcare and pharmaceuticals.
- Legal Award" 2015: Arzinger was named law firm of the year in the sphere of medicine and pharmaceuticals;
- “Ukrainian Law Firms 2013, 2014, 2015: A Handbook for Foreign Clients”: ranked as a notable practitioner in medicine, healthcare and pharmaceuticals.
- Legal market research Client Choice 2012-2013: made to the 300 short-list of lawyers and the list of nominees to TOP-100 lawyers in Ukraine.
- Alternative Ukrainian professional research "Top-250. Best lawyers in viewpoint of colleagues in the legal business 2013 ": named among leading experts for Medical Law and Pharmaceutics
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- Co-Chair of the Food & Beverages Committee, expert of the Healthcare Committee at the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine (ACC)
- Expert at the Healthcare and Food & Beverages Committees of the European Business Association (EBA)
- Expert member of various working groups (WGs) at state authorities: WG for drafting legislation on Internal Trade at the Ministry of Economic Development, WG on the development of legislation on clinical trials in Ukraine at the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
- Member of the Public Council under the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine
Languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English, German, Italian