Competition in Ukraine: latest trends
Antitrust and Competition practice is one of the leading and one of the most successful practices of our firm. Our firm’s antitrust expertise is highly recommended by such legal directories: The Chambers Global, PLC Which Lawyer?, The Ukrainian Law Firms.
We offer our clients a full range of legal services on competition and antitrust law, including:
- Preparation and implementing of companies’ policies of compliance with antitrust legislation (antitrust compliance)
- Obtaining clearances of antitrust regulator for mergers and concreted actions
- Economic analysis and studies (for defining relevant markets, forecasting the behavior of companies and the consequences for market, determination of companies’ price policy justifiability, etc.)
- Advising and representing clients in cases concerning dominance, unilateral practices and discriminations
- Advising and representing clients in cases related to the concerted actions, cartels and parallel market behavior, as well as the participation in associations and information exchange
- Advising in questions of IP and antitrust intersection
- Advising on antitrust matters of natural monopolies, sector-specific regulation, public procurements and state aid
- Representing clients in the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, sector regulators and the courts with all antitrust and trade disputes and investigations.
Competitive advantages of our team are in-depth lawyers’ expertise in core business industries, significant experience in litigation and representation of clients before state authorities, cooperation with leading national and European economic schools as well as consulting companies, knowledge of antitrust regulation experience of world’s leading countries.
List of our clients in antitrust practice include: Bayer AG, UNIQA Real Estate AG, Bunge, Orangina Group, Mikado, Reed Messe Wien, Wiener Städtische, Dragon Capital, EYEMAXX, Emerging Europe Growth Fund, Dyckerhoff AG, GLD-Invest, System Capital Management, Lysoform, Nestle, GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, Leroy Merlin, Lafarge, Cadogan Petroleum, Volkswagen Group.