INTERNSHIP AT ARZINGER
- This is the best start for your future success in the legal profession!
- This is a great opportunity to gain unique experience and new knowledge!
- You will be able to make a personal contribution to the achievements of the Company, to become part of a team of professionals and to plunge into the team’s friendly atmosphere!
The internship program is specifically designed for students to acquire practical skills and includes:
- analytical work
- assistance in the preparation of various legal documents
- solution of complex and non-standard problems
- participation in corporate training events for the staff
- understanding of the internal interaction procedures
What we expect from the candidates:
- successful studying
- fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian
- strong analytical ability, knowledge of legal vocabulary and research skills
- confident presentation and communication skills
The selection process is comprised of the following steps:
- interview with the HR manager and trainee supervisor
If you are interested in the internship, please e-mail the following information to сv@arzinger.ua
- your CV with a photo; indicate the legal scope you are in interested in for internship
- cover letter
- desired internship period, work schedule (full, part-time, etc.)