Chamber Global (2016):
- Dispute Resolution
- Banking and Finance
- Best Law Firm of the Year in Medicine and Pharma
- Law Firm of the Year
Arzinger was also nominated and shortlisted as Law Firm of the Year in Competition Law, Law Firm of the Year in Litigation, Law Firm of the Year in Compliance, Law Firm of the Year in Energy as well as Regional Law Firm of the Year.
he international guide The Legal 500 - Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) has published ratings of law firms for 2014 according to which Arzinger Law Office has been recommended for practices Corporate /M&A, Banking and Finance, IP, Dispute Resolution, Real Estate and Construction, Energy and Tax. Moreover, this year three lawyers have been recommended personally.
- Banking and Finance has kept its high ranking; moreover,Alexander Plotnikov, Counsel, head of the practice, has been personally acknowledged as one of the best experts in Ukraine "leading a pro-active and experienced team";
- Corporate Law/ M&A received high ratings as well, while team members have been acknowledged as "highly experienced and professional". Partner Maxim Cherkasenko has been distinguished as one of the best lawyers for M&A and Corporate Law in Ukraine;
- Arzinger has been praised by the guide as one of the most recommendable firms for Real Estate and Construction. Timur Bondaryev, Managing Partner, Head of the Practice, has been acknowledged as one of the leading experts in this field. Counsel, Head of Arzinger's South Ukrainian Office Andrey Selyutin and his contribution to real estate projects did not go unnoticed as well;
- Once again high ratings have been given to Dispute Resolution Practice. The guide also noticed the work and the expertise of Andrey Selyutin and Partner, Head of Arbitration Practice Markian Malskyy;
- This year, for the first time, Arzinger has been distinguished in the energy field. This practice is actively developing under the supervision of Timur Bondaryev and is showing excellent results;
- Arzinger has kept its high position in the sphere of IP. "A bright and effective" team under the supervision of the Senior AssociateAnton Polikarpov shows persistently high results;
- Tax Law Practice has been recognized by the guide as well. It also highly recommended Pavlo Khodakovsky, Head of the Practice.
he annual U.S. ranking Best Lawyers 2015 evaluated the legal market in Ukraine and reaffirmed the expertise of Arzinger Law Office and its partners. Based on the study results Arzinger is highly recommended in such legal areas as Dispute Resolution, Arbitration And Mediation, Antitrust & Competition, International Arbitration, Corporate and M&A, Labor & Employment, Corporate Governance & Compliance, Tax Law, Agribusiness, Legal Representation in product liability disputes as well as Real Estate.
- Timur Bondaryev, Managing Partner, is recommended in Real Estate, Antitrust & Competition, M&A, Corporate, Arbitration & Mediation, Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Pavlo Khodakovsky, Partner, is recognized as one of the best specialists in Labor & Employment
- Anna Zorya, Partner, is praised as one of the best specialists in M&A and Tax Law. Besides, Anna has also been awarded the Lawyer of the Year prize
- Maksym Cherkasenko, Partner, is mentioned among the leading experts in M Corporate and M&A
- Markian Malskyy, Partner and Head of Arzinger’s West Ukrainian Branch, features in Real Estate, International Arbitration, M&A, Corporate, Arbitration & Mediation
- Lana Sinichkina, Partner, is highly rated in Arbitration & Mediation as well as in product liability disputes.
Chambers Global highly recommends Arzinger in all the relevant practice, in particular in Corporate/M&A, Dispute Resolution, and Banking & Finance.
- Dispute Resolution: The ranking highly recommends the practice and its partners – Head of Dispute Resolution Sergiy Shklyar, who has been described by a client as “well-known in the market” and having vast experience in antitrust litigations, as well as Partner Markian Malskyy, Head of ADR;
- Corporate / M&A: Timur Bondaryev is praised by clients who talk about his great contribution to the "rapid response to inquiries, customer-focus and understanding of investors’ problems and concerns", which are Arzinger’s hallmarks;
- Banking & Finance: First time in the rating last year, the practice shows steady strengthening of its positions. Its Head Oleksander Plotnikov is known in the market as a lawyer "who is always available for queries and ready to help the client." Oleksander advises Ukrainian and foreign banks on a wide range of issues relating to banking in Ukraine and financial services as well as major Ukrainian banks on interaction with Ukrainian and foreign banks. Apart from that, he provides legal advice on foreign investment and currency control.